Friday, March 18, 2011

Day ‎6 ‎March, ‎2011/365: You Guys Make Me Happy

me and farah :D
I know some people who spend a lot of their lives trying to please other people; and in trying to do so, they often lose themselves, and get too worn down to give any energy to anything else. On the other end of the spectrum, some people who just couldn’t be bothered about the people around them, and just bounce around doing as they please.


from left nisa,mirul and ash
ok ? this's a bit odd ?


i don't know what the heck is wrong with chut hahaha xD
It is in our humanity to thrive on social interaction, but it’s also necessary to take care of our own well-being and happiness. It’s a difficult compromise; and I’m not one to be quick to settle for a compromise. I choose the best of both worlds. I surround myself with people who derive happiness from and through my happiness. People who smile when I smile. People who benefit from my endeavors towards happiness. People who are, in my definition, real friends.



from left mirul,nabila,ash



housemates Geometics




CHILLING AT THE TASIK WHATSOEVER NAMED

Thank you. You guys make me happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment